Thursday, September 21, 2006

Quick Update/Horrible Hundred

Not much happening since the highlander ride. Looks like I'm cutting my losses now and going to end the season. No more events for me besides the Horrible Hundred.

The Horrible Hundred Off-road ride date is set in stone. October 15th (sunday). Start Time: 5:00am Naples, NY at Bob and Ruths.
50+ miles of singletrack, killer climbs, gnar dirt roads and pain
You will need your lights. Lights will be dropped off and recharged for the evening part of the ride. Route will be 100 miles give or take, expected climbing is around 15,000-18,000ft. Expected finish will be late in the Night 10-11pm. We will be making a few stops and waiting for everyone (unless we decide to split into a/b groups). Bring cash, lights, extra food. sprocketjockey at mac.com for more info

My training for the horrible is like this: Play Xbox 360, ride with the girlfriend, Play xbox 360.
Yah, we'll see if I can even finish it.

As far as xbox 360 I'm about so/so online at NHL 07 (11-6). If you're interested in a game or want to add me as a friend my gamertag is livtoridedirtus. Pretty much all my wins are against my brother (Shut him out in last 4/5 games!!!)



Listening to ''Shoot The Runner'', by Kasabian
~J

No comments: