Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Randomness

I ate meat yesterday for the first time in 2 months, ever since watching Fast Food Nation just haven't been able to stomach it. But I was hungry for a burger.

I rode this morning at Glenwood, rolled my tire coming over a log and crashed. Cracked my co2 and it blew out everywhere, I limped the bike home as I rode to the trails. To top it all off, for some reason my iPod quit just as I got the flat...

I bought Halo 3 for the 360 the other day, I've played it for maybe 30 minutes. How the hell are those people playing it all day and night? Maybe when the weather gets shitty I'll play it some more

The Bears, WTF?? They better pull something out of their ass soon or they can say goodbye to going back to the Superbowl.

Blackwater; just coming to light now? I went to a seminar at Hobart on this in the spring and everyone who I talked to about it (that wasn't there) said I was a little crazy

My iPhone now has the wireless iTunes store. Its like crack. If I need a new song, I just look it up and download it.

Currently playing in iTunes: Some Crap About the Future by Electric President

No comments: