Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Farmall Wrap up

Last night was the series finale at Farmall, put on by RV & E Bike and Skate. Surprisingly there was a small turnout for the X field, but a pretty decent turnout overall. Usual course, usual format, by now I can ride the course with my eyes closed.

My legs really felt like crap, not that they hurt or didn't work. It was weird, they didn't hurt. But I also just couldn't push them to my max, like I was kinda stuck in 3rd gear. No matter how hard I tried the engines only fired at 75%. It was still a good solid hard effort.

My guess is I'm still paying for Saturday's effort and the fact that I'm in a big final push for the Shenandoah 100. MY CTL is ramped up high and so is my ATL, but my TSB isn't super low. Usually if my TSB is in the low negatives, my legs feel like dog poo.

At least my lap times were consistent, almost exactly the same every lap and I did manage to bring home some more hardware. Guess it's been a good week!

IMG_0300.JPG


In the meantime I want one of these, badly!!

174E17FF-120C-4FE6-8BA6-9CD5732E7F34.jpg


Also, here's a few cool pics from my easy ride on Saturday

100_1569.JPG
Rolling along the sunflowers


100_1570.JPG


100_1572.JPG
The way my legs felt, I should just went swimming in the lake!

No comments: