Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Reflashing my System

I'm ready to move onto the final bits of training this month. It's going to be a tough month, and I have only a few races left. I'm pretty much going to bust my ass as I want to leave this season with some top finishes.

Yesterday, with some tired legs, I went out and hammered down some Steady State Intervals. Hanging around 85% of FTP for well over an hour, was sure to put a hurt on me, especially with some heavily fatigued legs.

But I needed to just kill this workout, if not for some personal justification. I felt like I drilled it. A few times I had to back off as I was going a little harder than I should be, but in the end it'll pay off dearly.


9208


Up this weekend, I think I'm going to head to the Laurel Classic mt. bike race in Wellsboro, PA. Then it's finally time for The Humbler BABY!!!

No comments: