Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bad Luck Tuesday Night

Demo_day_side_banner

Just finished up a good block of training. I attempted to race Tuesday night at the Rush Course, It was going be a nice hard one, but I didn't even make it one lap in as my Derailleur cable fixing bolt snapped right off on the climb. I didn't panic and just threw the bike on top of the car and headed over to Dryer Rd to hit the dirt. Ripped it up

Yesterday, I headed down to Naples with Casey and we pulled of the quadruple, 4 massive climbs.. We essentially did the entire mountaineer course from the Highlander. It was a long day. See pics below

Today I jumped out and hit it early in the am for a good ride.

I'm going to head up to the great white north this weekend and do the Ontario Cup in Ottawa; we'll see how that one goes as its the first true xc race of the season. I've been feeling good the past few days so I hope to do well.

Stid Hill, our first climb right off the bat
Photo_042606_001


Bristol Mountain, the final climb is up over the backside and then descend the ski trails, yup we had a few snow crossings to deal with.
Photo_042706_001

No comments: