Monday, January 07, 2008

Rare sighting of cyclist captured!

Ok, so It's been a little bit since I've been on my blog. What can I say, the holidaze were here and basically I was not in a position to type up anything, plus I went to Ohio a few times for work.

But, the weather has broke the past few days and is going to be great here for the next few
Picture 1.png

I got out to glenwood saturday am with lizzy while the ground and trails were still frozen. I didn't feel all that bad, and technically I'm still really strong at that aspect. Yesterday, I hit the road for a few hours.

Today, I sneaked out of work for an extended lunch and put some time in. But don't tell my boss!!

100_0920.JPG Rolling along on the wheelman route

It was crazy warm though and I peeled the layers off as the ride went on
100_0921.JPG

100_0922.JPG

Still some snow out in the country though...

Hoping to get out tomorrow am for a few hours before work


Currently playing in iTunes: Today Is The Day by Apollo Sunshine

No comments: