Monday, June 23, 2008

Solid Week off

No riding, no racing, no training. This past week was my mid-season refresher. I caught up on a few things, had some barbeques, slept alot and ate anything I felt like.

Tonight is my return to the grindstone. Some tough weeks ahead as I look forward to the 6HOP and then onto my next 24 hour effort. I'm undecided between Hot August Nights in Canada, and 24 hours of Great Glen. I'm sure a group is going to Canada, so that may be where I end up.

On the horizon is this...... Just depends if I can raise the fundage.

I'm going to put the raleigh XXIX to the test tonight as I'm going to run it at glenwood with the GBC for the monday mountains. Should be interesting and fun. I've done singlespeed before, but never rigid. Could be the turning over of a new leaf, maybe I'll race it a few times if things turn out well.

Currently playing in iTunes: Altered Beast by We Are Scientists

No comments: