Friday, February 24, 2006

Giros are coming

Has anyone been watching the Olympics? Me, neither...

I just finished up rockin the 29er for a good solid few hours over at dryer rd. It was nice to see some actual dirt under those wheels instead of snow. Conditions were great, wasn't even muddy. I'm loving how quick the 29er picks up speeds on the flats. Also climbing some of the lesser grade stuff it just rolls up the hills like they weren't there. I know they were there cause the legs were burning.

Looks like the GVCC spring Giro's are coming up quick. Has everyone been doing loads of training to get ready for them?? I know that it might take me a few of them to get my legs back under me but I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone has made out over the past winter.

Hopefully I won't get dropped on the first climbs....

Go Floyd Go...

~J

No comments: