Friday, March 03, 2006

Links for ya

Everything is coming up fast. Are you guys prepped for the racing season?
I was filling out my racing calendar for the 1st half of the season and ended up gathering a ton of links to different race series. I'll pop those up here at the bottom of the entry so you can pick and choose the ones that you'd like to hit.

I'm starting to get a little excited. Hopefully the weather should be back to mild by the end of this next week and I can get back outside and rack up those miles again.

Here is a listing of XC Racing Schedules within 1 day driving of NY. I'll try to get these over into the sidebar sometime soon so they are permanent.


NYSERS 6 Hour Endurance Series

Plattekill Series

CAMPMOR Hudson to Highlands Series

RVE Bike and Skate Farmall Hill Challenge

Park Ave 24 Hours of Cutler and Summer Series

Masters of The Mountains

Chico Racing Series, Ontario

Mid Atlantic Super Series

AMBC Schedule

NORBA Series

BikeReg.com

No comments: