Thursday, March 09, 2006

RSS Feeds

I'm addicted to RSS feeds. Is anyone else out there? I get feeds on just about everything that I am interested in; Cycling, Apple,
,
, News, etc. The one feed I wish the most was available was
They update their site all the time. I hate going to actual websites to just read articles. Gimme my freaking articles delivered to me! It's all I ask.

Speaking of which I tried using Firefox and its various plug-ins for feeds, it sucked. Safari does a real nice job of updating feeds and displaying them in a nice window. I was using
. It did a really nice job, but now I am hooked on
. Hopefully they add some nifty features that are missing soon, such as auto-collapsing the feeds, etc.

Oh well, gotta go read the feeds as they are starting to back up...

~J

No comments: