Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Loving the forecast

Man, Absolutely psyched about this weather we are getting right now. Sunshine is an intoxicating drug. Seeing as how we usually get so little of it I'll be spending as much time as I can these next few days outside soaking it all up.

Yesterday I had a good ride, then met up with Matt K., the Fisher/Trek rep. His boss was in town and took the Geneva Bicycle Center and myself out to a nice meal. Huge thanks to them for the meal and everything else they've done.

Matt and I were talking that there needs to be a central hub for cycling in NY. Someplace online where info is gathered and distributed and a community of riders can be brought close. Sounds like a good idea, but I'm a long way from able to do that...Anybody else have ideas about it??

Better get back to work so I can sneak out for a ride later

~J

No comments: