Friday, March 31, 2006

Been online for 1 year

Hey, Happy Birthday to my website! Been online for 1 full year.
I just renewed the domain and the site, so hopefully you guys will continue to stick around.

I think I'm going to do an entire site revamp this weekend for you. Stay Tuned

I've found some pics of the new xtr, looks pretty sweet
although, I've now switched to SRAM myself, it's all good stuff.

Hoping to head out here in a little bit and get a little suntanning action working. Not too often in March can you ride in just shorts and jersey, at least not here in Upstate NY. Sunshine is one of my most favorite things, can never get enough of it.

Going to skip out on the last weekend of the Giros as I'm heading to the annual Wheelmans Cup race in PA. It's a fun race, a few clubs all named 'wheelman' race in an industrial park or something for the honor of taking home the Wheelmans Cup Trophy for a year. Each year our club the Dutch Wheelman, gets thumped, but we are getting closer and closer everytime.

Don't forget to set the clocks back on Saturday night. A whole extra hour of riding!
The
also starts up on this Tuesday night, right around the corner from me.

So as I missed the Central Park mtb race it looks like next weekend is going to kick off my off-road season with
. Should be interesting, they get around 1000 people or so every year. The flier calls for a mtb, while some friends have raced it on cross. But I think I have the greatest advantage with my 29er. See you boys at the finish line, I'll be waiting!

No comments: