Friday, March 24, 2006

Racing Weekend

Is everybody bored at work on Friday's?? Funny how the hits on my site quadruple on Fridays.
Tomorrow is the 3rd GVCC Giro race in Rochacha, will only be my second as I bagged last weekend. Weather looks to be fair, but not great. Right after that I'm heading to Schenectady on Sunday for my first mtb race of the year!
Yup time to put the 29er to the test. I can't wait, I'm super psyched to see what she can do on a race course.
I'm pumped up and excited to kick off the mtb racing season so early, Usually its not for another 2 months or so that I'll make my off-road debut. Hell, the past 2 years it hasn't even been till June that I've put the knobbies to the dirt.
On a side note;
yes the greatest OS is now 5 years young. It looks like it's gonna be 5 years before
. (BTW, VIsta was originally scheduled to release in 2003!!)

No comments: