Saturday, March 18, 2006

Milan-San Remo

Pozzato claims Milan-Sanremo

Filippo Pozzato shocked Quick Step teammate Tom Boonen with a breakaway at the Poggio to win Milan-Sanremo in front of Alessandro Petacchi.

www_eurosport_com
Eurosport
3/18/06 11:09 AM
18

I've been playing around more with the site. Now you should have access to a list of links on the sidebar.

How was your St. Patty's Day? Was it eventful? Ours was a nice little trip into Canandaigua to Eddie O'Briens. Had some fun, drank a beer or two and none of us had eaten any real dinner of sort so we ordered up 7! different appetizers for 6 of us to eat! We mowed through those apps like a bunch of starvin ethneropians. Ah well, it was calorie loading for the giro tomorrow. So that makes all the bumming around today a nice resting period, eh?

Speaking of the Giro tomorrow, I wish we had the same weather as last weekend. It's not looking like it's gonna be nice out. I better break out all my extra layers.

I threw the Bontrager carbon goodies on my Paragon today. Had to at least drop about a full pound off the setup. Without any real weight measuring system and just by feel, it felt like the Bontrager carbon crankset was quite a bit lighter than my XTR crankset. Is it the truth? I'll have to do some research and find out.

Time for bed!
~J

No comments: