Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hot Prospect

Gary Fisher Supercaliber

supercaliber29

Runaway favorite at the Fisher demo yesterday. I had to come out of my off-season shell to get a preview of the 07 models. Rocked the trails over at Dryer Rd. By far the favorite was the 29" Supercaliber. I'll admit I had my doubts on how a FS 29er would feel and if it would feel sluggish and heavy, but no way. This thing was an outright bad-ass ride. I swung a leg over the new HiFi and the Fuel Ex 9.5 also. Both were great rides also.

On the homefront Erin and I are moving back to Victor around the corner from where we were last time. This time Erin bought the place. She is pretty damn excited as its here first home!! So expect to be seeing me and the lizzy girl a little more often back on the trails.

~J

No comments: