Friday, November 03, 2006

Bear Down

Well, I'm sitting on the plane on my way to see the Chicago Bears v. Miami Dolphins game with my brother. I'm not gonna comment on the game until its over; alot riding on it. Our personal bet that includes the spread of 13 1/2 pts for the Dolphins is that the loser must wear the others teams respective jersey on Monday. That sounds like a girly bet, but the loser must also comment to each Bears/Dolphins fans that they see; aka "How bout them Bears", etc. I'll put some pics up after the weekend.

Once I return from the game it's time to start throwing down for the upcoming season. I'm back in Victor now so that means that the gym is accessible and so is Dryer Rd. A change of pace for this season as I've switched coaches; I'm now working with Peter Cummings of Plan2Peak. I'm excited to be working with him and think that I should see some new growth this season.

Looks like I better get everything out of my system this weekend, one final blowout to flush everything out!

More to come on Monday with the recap

~J
Listening to ''Long Distance Drunk'', by Modest Mouse

No comments: