Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bagging the Park Ave Race

So I'm skipping out on the Park Ave Wed Night series, tonight. I'm just adding some more recovery time and putting some money in the bank for the Hardcore 24. Most likely I'll hit it next week and flush the legs out.

Last night, I hit up a Yoga class in Seneca Falls. I'm working on getting some "extra" in prior to the race, loosen up the muscles and center my mind prior to the race. I've also hit up the chiropractor quite a bit lately to stay nice and loose. I'm going into thise race guns blazing. I want to make sure that all my ducks are in a row and everything is lined up proper. I feel really ready to go and wish the race was this weekend!

This weekend I'm heading down to Ellicotville, with Mark, Suzanne, Casey and a few others. Should be a good time as we will be doing some camping and just having some good ol fun hitting the trails down there.

Casey is back in the saddle after his injury and seems to be coming along quite well. Glad to be seeing that.

Currently playing in iTunes: Goin' Against Your Mind by Built To Spill

No comments: