Friday, June 08, 2007

Weekend in E-ville

First before, I even dig into this entry, Here is pretty much the funniest thing I've ever heard of! Dude took a ride in a wheelchair at 50+ mph for a few miles on the front of a semi! Afterwards, the guys said he was unfazed! Unfazed! Looks like Johnny Knoxville needs to be taking some notes for Jackass 3.

So I'm heading out tonight to Buffalo to meet a friend for a night of fun. Then tomorrow morning heading down to Ellicottville for a weekend of camping and riding. I'm meeting Casey and Val to shred some trail during the day. Mark and Suzanne will be bringing the pups down and we'll be pulling off a night ride once they arrive. I'm sure we will have a boatload of fun. I'll have the camera in tow for the weekend, and maybe even grab some video too!
I haven't been down to E-ville since the 6HOP last year so it will be good to get down their and put some time in.

I've replaced the seatpost on the Supercaliber, but I think when I get back from this road trip I'm going to swap my SRAM triggers and Avid Juicy 5's for my '04 xtr dual control set-up. I had visions of grandeur to run the '07 xtr this season, till I saw the price of the gruppo. Costs more than the down-payment on a new home! I think the dual control will be super sweet for the Hardcore 24 and just make things enjoyable.

Speaking of the Hardcore 24, I'm all registered up for the Solo Class. Going to be a long race that's for sure. I'm feeling pretty well rested after having taken the past few days off after the Mohican 100. Legs are good, head is good. It's go time!!

No comments: