Monday, August 27, 2007

Ain't Dead Yet!

For those that were a bit confused about the last entry, that was written by Lindsey concerning our recent trip to Chicago to move her back :) Perhaps I'll let her guest blog on here from time to time.

After a few days of time off, and 30+ hours in the car, I'm finally back. Just peeked at my Performance Manager Chart, and things are looking grim for me, fitness had dropped a bit. Guess it's time to saddle up and start grinding away again. Just gotta put those beers down and grab a water bottle instead.

On a Sidenote: SUPER HUGE CONGRATS to Mark Hartman!! Mark finished up his 1st SOLO 24 hour race at Hot August Nights in CA and finished 2nd!! Turning 21 laps for a total of 204 miles!!

There was also a podium sweep by Americans in the 4 man division, with Casey/Hanggi/Greg/Bruce taking 1st, the 2nd Park Ave team taking 2nd and a CNY Dirt team taking 3rd!

Horrible Hundread is coming up fast, better get my ass prepped!

No comments: