Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Back on the Rivet

After a great week of riding and having far too much fun with friends , I decided to turn things up a notch last night and do some prep work for the upcoming races at Windham and Mount Snow Nationals.

While there's probably not much I can do training wise at this point to improve any performance, I can at least have fun riding my bike really fast and get some mental focus. Hopefully, I can pull of a miracle at Windham and qualify for Snow. I've not done any local xc racing, nor have I focused on working on qualifying for the event, so it's a shot in the dark. I plan on heading to Snow regardless if I qualify or not to run the Crankskins.com booth

Last night's ride was a good one to check the system and bang out a good hard one.

naples070808

I pretty much pushed it to the redline as much as I could and drilled the ride out. Had some fun and got some great training in! Temps were brutal for this time of year (90+ and humid) so that meant just dripping with sweat for the entirety of the ride. Overall I felt good and ready to go. Hopefully I can sing the same tune this weekend at Windham

Currently playing in iTunes: Sweet Cloud by The Kills

No comments: