Monday, July 28, 2008

Missed out on the 6HOP

So I missed out on this year's 6 Hours of Power. Dang, love that race and that course. Wasn't much I could do about it though.

broke.jpg


It appears I did some major damage to the Superfly! Ouch. I'm not sure when I did it. Most likely during the Super D at Mount Snow, but very well could have happened sometime prior.

I've got the Supercaliber up and running, but I'm looking to sell it, so I don't really want to put wear and tear on the parts. Guess I'll be piecing the Paragon back together for a short bit or spending time on the Singlespeed when I hit the dirt.

I've been putting time in on the road bike and probably will look to keep continuing that for a short bit. It's nice to just jump on and go for a ride. No loading up the bike and/or driving and doing all the prep work that's behind it. Funny thing is, I pretty much didn't spend all that much time on the road yet this season, so It's all kinda fresh for me right now. Although the terrain around here sucks, I may have to figure out how to scoot out and get some good climbing rides in asap.

No comments: