Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mount Snow Pics and some Road Riding

Here's the pics of the men's pro XC Race. Enjoy the slideshow



I actually have some pretty cool pics of my road ride that I did while I was there, but they decided to save to my camera memory and not the SD card so I can't get them off.

This really cool chicka I know, just hooked me up with a nice pair of DOT Orange Oakley's. I'll for sure be sporting them at the 6HOP this weekend!

I got my powertap wheel back on the whopper. I really haven't been doing much training on the road bike this season. I really need to. It's just so much more fun to go for a long mt. bike ride. But the Superfly can only handle so much and the parts are starting to show their racing and training age. I replaced a bunch of stuff on the whopper and she actually shifts to a gear when I do. I can actually see the teeth on the cassette rather than just a solid block of grime! To celebrate the tour and all that is road worthy, I'm gonna join up for the Thursday night road ride!

Hopefully a few show up!

Currently playing in iTunes: Kids by MGMT

No comments: