Thursday, October 20, 2005

Shout outs!

New on my site is a little stat chart on my bio page, I'll try to update it as much as I possible

I just wanted to give some thanks to a few people who made 2006 a great season! (don't worry I'll keep posting entries all the time!)

My Mother and Sam-Pretty Much attend every race within driving distance (even regardless of weather)

My Grams-went to W. Virginia with me and we had a blast, and even gave a good feeds for doing it for the first time ever

Erin-My babe, my gf, without her support I don't think I would make it through the ups and downs, even gives me a massage every now and then

Geneva Bicycle Center-Thanks to Jim and Mark and Suzanne for always coming through on those last minute repairs, and hooking me up with Fisher

Frank Overton-Frank's training plan has helped me rise to the very top and he keeps me in check when I'm in doubt of myself

David O.-Trek/Fisher rep (now since departed) He believed in me and gave me a great opportunity with Gary Fisher...now I hope to continue the success under Mattt Koss the new rep

Kristen Dieffenbach-Kristen was/is my sports psychologist, helped me out of a few ruts, and gets me motivated and focused

Ej Rosipayla-Ej always helping me out, and hooking me up with stickers, thanks bro, those emails post race asking how I did make me remember its all in fun even if the race wasn't

Bob Schultz and the rest of the Dutchies-Thanks for helping me out on the road side of it all.

Anyone else who helped me, if I forgot you it wasn't intentional, but thanks!

No comments: