Sunday, October 30, 2005

What I learned in College

So, erin is working on her gmats to head back to school. She has studied more in the past few months than I have in my lifetime. That is no joke, at college I spent a fortune on books, only to return them completely unopened at the end of every semester. For me, somehow I learn it as its taught or I'll never pick it up..

As Erin is going working on going back to school, I figured I would share what I really learned in college:

1-Garbage Cans make easy and fun tackling dummies late at night

2-Whenever a place says it is open 24 hours, don't trust it, after being holed up in our apartment one night (because the cops were outside waiting to arrest us) we got hungry and went to the 24 hour bagel shop, it was frigging closed!

3-Riding a toboggan down the beer covered stairs of a frat house is all fun and games, but your tailbone will remind you of it years later

4-Girls can get into any bar they want, it sucks for guys even with a fake id, but I had access to anywhere cause I fixed the pool tables/dart machines so I could always sneak in as needed

5-Cheeseburger subs are great late night snacks, but never ever ever, eat a pita from the pita planet, I still cringe just thinking about how god-awful those things were

I start training back up next week so I will have some actual thoughts about bike racing soon

~J

No comments: