Friday, October 07, 2005

TGIF

It's finally friday! I've been holding my breath all week for the new version 3.2 of rapidweaver (the program I use to design my site). If you use a mac and want to do web publishing simply and do it right check out rapidweaver.

I finally can sleep in 2 days this weekend, just a nice day of training tomorrow and then the Buffalo Bills-Miami Dolphins game on sunday... The weather has turned to crap here. Tomorrow will be a slog fest off-road down in Naples again. I've found that this time of year, unless I race I have no desire to ride in circles, I like a nice long ride that has no backtracking or repeating sections. I hate to even do road rides that return via the same road as the one I left on. I don't mind going back to the same spot to ride, I just don't want to pass the same tree/rock/root 10 times in a row!

I'm here at work with nothing to do, except answer the phone. I want to sleep under my desk George Costanza style, except there is a video camera that points right at me. The boss is on vacation, but everytime he checks in he tells me he has been watching me. Big Brother is always watching!!

If you need to get in touch with me for a short time my temporary email will be sprocketjockey at gmail.com. I am renewing my .mac service, but it is under the family pack and I have to wait until the 11th!!

As you can see I changed the format of the site to something new, leave me a comment and let me know what you think of it!

I'll leave you with a picture of my dog, Lizzy, she happens to actually be faster than me in the short run, but I am building her endurance up and she will be taking all the other biking dogs down in the future.

IMG_2076

No comments: