Thursday, November 03, 2005

Back in the saddle again...

Cue the Aerosmith tune...

Well it's that time of year again. Off season is non-existent for those who want be slammin it come next time the rubber hits the dirt.

I was on the trainer last night for the 1st ride, actually wasn't all that bad. Just hope it stays that way all the time. The hilarious part was the fact that my dog stood next to me, seeing my legs spin and wondering why the hell I wasn't going anywhere. She usually gets all excited when I gear up thinking she is going to go with me and, well she did this time for sure. She must've stood there almost the entire ride waiting for the bike to jet forward. It was quite a site to see.

I sold a few items via ebay last night and I'm working on a few more. I'll post some links to the items as soon as I can, but my seller name is hilimirej if you are bored and want to search me out.

In some odd news, EPO maker to sponsor bike race? What's next Budweiser to sponsor AA meetings? Balco to start a baseball farm team? Anyone else find this odd. But hey they are putting money into bike racing and I like that. We vote with our dollars, and I hope you purchase items from bike sponsors and prove to them their marketing plans are worthwhile.

~J

No comments: