Tuesday, November 22, 2005

busy, busy, busy

Man, what has happened. Seems like I have absolutely zero time to chill anymore. Always seems like I'm striving toward meeting some new challenge. I might need to schedule a little x-time into my calendar just to make sure I relax a little bit.

It's official! I met with Matt, the Fisher rep, going to be on a 29er next season, all decked out with Bontrager carbon goodies! I may even hit a few races sporting the big B jersey.

Sunday morning was a good hard ride with Mark and Suzanne out at Dryer Road Park in Victor. If you're around check the place out its really coming along.

Right after that was a good ol fashion day of fun, doing some wine touring in the finger lakes with the crew. I'll post up some pics tomorrow evening so check those out.

Skimming through my food diary the past 2 weeks, i've been pretty good about hitting my food goals, but whats with all the friggin cookies? I might be in competition with the cookie monster over the number consumed on a daily basis. It's a bit like my personal kryptonite :)

~J

No comments: