Friday, November 25, 2005

Post thanksgiving---no turkey hangover here, but and EPO hangover for Heras

Hey Everybody that visits, please
and add yourself to my frappr map, lets see where everyone is from that reads my blog!!


Roberto Heras' doping offence has been confirmed after his 'B' sample officially tested positive for EPO on Friday.

www_eurosport_com
Eurosport
11/25/05 11:33 AM

Roberto Heras reiterated his claim of innocence at a press conference on Friday, shortly after his 'B' sample tested positive for EPO.

www_eurosport_com
Eurosport
11/25/05 2:10 PM

Same old story new rider...seems like nothing ever changes in the cycling world. Oh well at least WADA has a new sport to chase down as I saw that Dick Pound claims all the hockey players are juiced, at least that was the headline in todays newspaper.

So far eBaying some items has worked pretty well for me, making a few quick bucks. I'm waiting a bit to get some of my big ticket items up online.

The cold weather has finally hit here, I think yesterday it was 2 degrees with the windchill, I planned on riding down to keuka lake where erin's parents were graciously hosting a nice thanksgiving dinner, but I wussed out cause it was so damn cold. It tucked into bed and slept for a while. Hopefully tomorrow I'll bust out the winter gear and freeze my ass of as the nicer day (sunday) I have to work, but still hope to get a ride in.

I've procrastinated enough...time to go rent a movie and spend the night on the trainer.

~J

No comments: