Monday, November 07, 2005

Weekend rides

I was able to get in some decent riding this weekend. The weather has been incredible for early November. I got the cake back from GBC after Mark layed his steely eyed touch to her and got her running smooth again. So what was I to do but take er out for a night ride over to Dryer Rd park. It was nice to head there on a nice clear night and hit the trails all alone (except for a few rattled deer).

Something incredibly serene and a bit spooky about trouncing around in the woods by yourself.


What the hell, I just got checked my feeds. What is up with
??


Saturday, I hopped in for a ride with the GBC boys (and gal)...Mark and Suzanne, John and Trumble, but Chris wussed out!! We went to Shindagin Hollow down in Ithaca and it was an awesome day, nearly 70 degrees, the trails were a little muddier than we thought they would be, but thats autumn.

The Pictures of Shingagin can be found here

No comments: