Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Almost Time

Getting close to time to do or die.

Leaving Thursday AM to head to Mt. Snow and get the typical pre-ride in. Snow is one of my favorite places to ride. I love the course and how technical it is. I just hope its sunshine and blue skies for race day. It's going to be one hell of a weekend.

I just plunked down the cash for Hardcore 24 and Mount Snow so I'm definately in. Am I ready for a 24 hour solo race a day after the NORBA Nationals? Only time will tell us how it goes.

I will work on getting a bunch of pics up from snow and H24. If you browse down a bit you'll see I added some new tricks to the thumbnails below.

Sugar Mt. went off pretty good for JHK, he is slamming it right now! Lets hope he does it again at Mount Snow


If the website ain't working go here

No comments: