Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lessons learned

Sometimes life just hits you hard. Sometimes you have to take it, sometimes you get to fight back. After a pretty crappy week full of mishaps, grams in the hospital and other crap; I'm not gonna go down without a fight!



I was away for the week and got to hit up the trails at Michaux State Forest as I was down in Gettysburg for work. Weather was great, trails were super dry. The shop in Gettysburg hooked me up with a trail map.



Headed up the mountain and into the trail. Man was I having a blast, rolling around and hitting the dirt. Then the rocks came, damn it was super tech. Loads of fun and I was on my game. Never dabbed and cleaned every section. Hell yeah. I got a new digital camera so here are some pics!



If I can figure it out I took some cool video clips and might piece em together

No comments: