Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Weather is freaky, but that's not all

So, I had to bail on last night ride at MPH, somebody grabbed the wrong shifter without looking (me) and it was 7 speed, doh! I was pressing for time and the bike was in pieces, and didn't feel like recabling the paragon to go back to the old shifters.



Oh well, looks like I'll have to put some time in the wind and rain today.



Was down at the Geneva Bicycle Center the other day and I ordered myself up an ergomo pro for the Supercaliber, hopefully that will arrive pretty soon.  Gonna also attach a sweet set of the Bontrager Race XXX Lite Carbon cranks to her. Probably going to go with the Rock Shox Reba, but the possibility of a Fox fork is exciting. Because I'm dropping the dough on the ergomo, I'm going to run my older dual control xtr set-up and hopefully upgrade to the new stuff as the season goes on. I can't wait to rock that bad boy.



Weather looks to be dropping off for the next few days, acting all freaky. But for some reason today, there are some really freakish stories in the news

Ok, my pc is asking me to reboot...



No comments: