Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Time to check the form

You know, I just had this whole post typed up and then lost it, wtf!?!

Paris Ancaster is coming up this weekend. A nice 60k with a mix of road and off-road. I'll get to test the form out in the first real race of the season. We'll see how that goes, as the first one usually hurts the most. Plus it will give me a good gauge on where I sit so far in my training. I'm still a long ways from top form, but in reality Hardcore 24 is only 8 weeks away. That seems alot sooner than I thought when I type it out.

The paragon will be handling the duties for this race. Set her up with a nice pair of skinnies and let her rip. Handled the course quite nicely last year, and besides have yet to receive the supercaliber.

Brandon, Casey and I will be embarking for this adventure so I'm sure we will have a good road trip and some funny stories.I'll be sure to bring the new camera along to capture everything the best that I can...

At least the weather is looking fairly decent for this coming weekend....

No comments: