Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MPH and the arrival of the Supercaliber

Gotta love MPH.; Mark, Suzanne, Casey and hell even the Fry guy himself made an appearance for the first time in a while. We hit the trails for a nice little night ride. Conditions were pretty much perfect, a little slick in muddy in a few spots from the thunderstorm the other night, but all in all it was great. We hammered it out for about 2 hours or so. The legs were actually feeling really good after Sunday's effort. I was ripping the paragon around the trails while Casey was riding it's twin brother the Rig. I think we mighta converted someone to 29ers ;)



Looking  forward to ripping it up down in Naples this afternoon.



On an awesome note the Supercaliber has finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to get her built up Friday or Saturday and bust her cherry this weekend.Not sure If I'll be able to run the ergomo on her just yet as I need a good ISIS crank so might run the crank of the paragon so I can ebay the stock. But damn, I can't wait to ride that bad boy.



Well, I gotta get some work done so I can head out early and ride. Look for a nice long post after todays ride with some pics and recap

No comments: