Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm Superfly!

superfly.jpg

The order for this Bad-Boy has been placed!! Couldn't pass up the offer on this one as I'm part of the Fisher 29er Crew this season. Soon there will be a full site up for everyone on the 29er crew and you'll be able to visit and read about our racing adventures, bikes and blogs there....No worries, I'll most likely double post, or just set this site up to re-direct over there.

Yesterday was a great day weatherwise! :( But alas, I was stuck in the office with loads of work. So what did I do, I strapped on the lights and hit the road on the paragon and put in some time. It was a little extra inky black dark out, but I managed to have some fun on the bike and get some nice intervals in.

This morning I pulled the paragon back out and put in a nice few hours. The morning rides are so serene and peaceful. I rolled down along the lake front and enjoyed the stillness of the water and everything around me (I forgot my camera). I did see a Robin though! So that's a good sign the weather is changing. Form is coming fast and I feel super motivated, more so than any other season. Can't wait to line up and lay the tires to the dirt sometime again.

I'm feeling great right now and hopefully this winter storm we are supposed to get tonight/tomorrow never comes and I can get in a bunch of hours this weekend. I also hope Saturday night's bowling party for Suzanne's 30th doesn't do me in too bad ;)

No comments: