Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekly Wrap-up

I'd like to drive some traffic over to the 29er Crew website so you can read all about my riding and training for the most part over there. For the list of my entries go here ,I'll most likely double up my posts for a while. I'll keep adding little tidbits here on this site and maybe start blogging about other things besides just bikes and racing.


Back to the main event...


This has been a tough week. 18.5 hours and a TSS score of 964! Whoa. Needless to say, monday, I'm sitting here wiped out. I pretty much want to do nothing but sleep and eat food. I'm famished. I spent the middle days of the week doing some hill work and intervals and managed to get out for some big time riding this weekend.


Saturday, I had to get the car fixed in Victor again. I headed south into Naples, for some good hill climbing. Hit up West Gannett, Griesa, Egypt and the climb out of Bristol. It was a good day, 5+ hours in the saddle and I felt great.




gannett the paragon takes a rest at the top of W. Gannett


As far as sunday goes; the post from the 29er crew and write-up is available here , But I'll throw in some pics for your viewing pleasure.


100_1014.JPG


Rolling along the lakefront

100_1015.JPG

Quiet Sunshine day

100_1016.JPG

Suzanne enjoys the lakeshore

100_1017.JPG

Stayin warm in the early am (20 degrees)

100_1018.JPG

Mark attacks the rollers

100_1020.JPG

The Champ tells it like it is

100_1021.JPG

Climbing up Winding Stairs

100_1022.JPG

Still climbing

100_1023.JPG

Mark Flats

100_1024.JPG



Sunday afternoon traffic

No comments: