Monday, February 05, 2007

Doh Bears!

Ah well, the first half of the game was kinda exciting. Then the usual happened, Grossman turned the ball over not once, twice, but 4 friggin times. I'm not a pro football player, but dude, work on the footwork, seen it all season. As soon as you throw off your back foot = interception. The Bears Super Defense was a dud. Play cover 2 worried about the deep threat and Peyton picks em alive with the swing pass out of the backfield. Every play it seemed like. I mean, these coaches get paid millions, and I think my brother could put down a better game plan than the Bears came up with. (That's not a jab, I think he could actually out-coach them). I think Grossman will be back next year and so will the Bears!!

Saturday was the cycle for hope; I raised 255 dollars and thanks to everyone who donated!! I made it all 6 hours, it was tough but I managed. There was a organized spin class around each hour, but I just put my headphones on and joined in when I felt like joining in. I'll never complain about the trainer again after that. Besides, if some 300+ lb lady can ride it for 3 hours I think I can manage a few hours during the week.

I went to my brothers place right after the ride up in Malone, suppose to take 4.5 hours took about 6+ with the snow. Had to get up and on the road at 4:30 am this morning to get to Syracuse and it took 6+ hours to go 3 hours normal. Crawling conditions, rt 81 is closed right now. It was super slow. So bad that I was taking inventory of my food and drink (1 bag sunflower seeds, 2 diet cokes), plus gear/clothing (1 fleece blanket, 2 pairs gloves, winter cap, clothes on my body, spare sneakers, bag full of clothes) just in case I had to hoof it to some town or something as there ain't much up there.

Looks to be friggin cold this week...spend some time on the skiis and some more time on the trainer and practicing my no hands, one-legged spin on the rollers (yes I can do it without crashing!!0

~J

No comments: