Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Miss my iBook

Man, only a few days and I've been without my trusty iBook. Didn't really realize how much of my day I spent on that thing. Seems like my whole system is outta whack. All my emails, todo's, calendars, projects, cycling info, web browsing, music, etc, were all wrapped up in that bad boy. Hopefully I'll get her back real soon. In the meantime I have dreams of securing myself a Macbook Pro. But, that's definately far fetched! I can dream though can't I????



Winter weather is rearing it's ugly head again as it looks like we might get walloped by snow this week. So this week looks like some more time on the trainer and busting on the xc skisto enjoy the fresh powder. My man Furber though is all hopped up about the snow as he is racking up the miles on his Pugsley along the snowmobile trails



This is the current radar situation! Hoping that the snow stays south of us, but it isn't looking very good right now



No comments: