Saturday, February 10, 2007

iBook goes down

My ibook went down this past week. Hard drive failure. Hopefully I should have it back and repaired by the end of next week. What a pain in the ass that is. At least I got the majority of everything off of it that I needed. I'm hoping to be able to create a blogger account and post right to my site now as my trusty rapidweaver has a 3rd party plugin called rapidblog. This once figured out will let me pretty much post from any computer, my phone, etc. If I can get it working out expect to see quite a few more posts!

In the world of training, I've been doing a bunch of xc skiing this week. I'm enjoying it and so is Lizzy. She just loves to run around Dryer rd and play in the snow. What I would give to have a dogs life :). If the aliens ever invade us they will all probably think we are the slaves to our pets as we are the ones that are obedient to their every need. I've also figured out how to give my xc ski workouts a TSS score so that perfomance manager helps to keep track of the workouts. I'm coming along smoothly in my training and can't wait to see what happens when its time to throw down!

~J

No comments: