Thursday, May 24, 2007

Epic 8 hours coming up

So I missed Farmall the other night, but apparently still won the series. Not sure how as I only made it to 2 races. And I took 2nd and a 1st, but I got relayed info that it's because my victory time was 4 seconds faster than my competitors. Little odd, but I'll take it.

Been away here in Southern PA for the last few days. Got to hit some trails in DE last night. Lil bit of fireroads and some nice singletrack. The singletrack was super-buff and flowing. I think they run a zamboni on that stuff, I coulda ran the road bike! I was able to open the legs up a little bit and they are feeling good and ready for this weekend.

The Ergomo is down right now :( so I put the Bontrager Carbon x-lite crank on the Supercaliber. So I'll be running blind for the race. No big deals, I don't need a 'puter to tell me to go fast! Plus it lightens the bike up a lil bit too. It will be nice to work out all the kinks for the upcoming Mohican 100 with Mark and then the Hardcore 24. Running thru the tests with some new nutritional supplements (Hammer stuff).

Back to work for now, but I'll get a write-up for the Epic 8 as soon as I can.

No comments: