Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Farmal #2

Race #2 of the Farmall Training Series is again tonight. It's downpouring outside right now. I'm hoping that the conditions at the course are still good, as the radar doesn't show any rain up the way of the course. Hopefully the legs are still able to put something out tonight. I haven't been feeling top notch, and think a little cold is on its way out of my system right now. I'll get up a report asap tonight after the race as I can. I do plan on hitting MPH again and putting some xtra time in after the race for a little night ride action.

Highland Hex is postponed until the middle of June, so it looks like this is going to be my final week before the real events start kicking off. 2 weeks until the Epic 8 hour race in Canada, looking forward to that one. Followed by the Mohican 100 a few weeks later

No comments: