Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Naples: Just a small day....Farmall Kicks off tonight

Saturday was an easy day in Naples :P



  • 4100+Kj's
  • TSS: 266

  • 83k
  • 2268m of climbing (7440ft for you that can't figure out the metric system)
Wolfganger, Griesa, OCP, Cutler, East Hill, DEC, Parish Hill, DEC. Trails are in awesome shape. It was a perfect day. The supercaliber was ripping everything up and spitting it out like it was pavement. Man do I love that thing. She will get her first test tonight at Farmall...



After Naples, I headed down to the Hollow for Val Pal's birthday party. Some good eats, with some free range chicken and some free range beef from Sweet Meats down in the Naples Valley (I wish I had a website or number). Followed that up with some campfire action and then some barn badminton.



Sunday I watched the Sabres clinch and move on in the playoffs.



After that I hit up dryer rd. Right now the trails are so super perfect there, just spun the legs out and headed home.



I'll have a report on Farmall tonight!!



No comments: