Monday, January 08, 2007

Florida is killing OSU right now...

Was able to put in a nice group road ride yesterday. The likes of Mark, Suzanne, Casey, Val, Hanggi and Dave joined up for a little galavanting around Keuka lake. Still lucking out with the great weather and still packing in the hours on the road bike. Happy to see that my form is progressing right on track. I was going to try to get some pics from my phone but I had on thick gloves and didn't want to drop the friggin thing as I was riding around, so nothing to feast your eyes upon. It was a nice group ride, some good pacing and good work put in by us all. I'm pretty psyched to have a good group of people to ride with every weekend.

Back in the gym today for the 1st Muscular Endurance workout. I'm feeling pretty good and fresh still and thinking about throwing my hat in the National Endurance Racing Series (100 milers). I've already got 2 in my calendar and thinking of adding 2 more to meet the requirements and see where I stack up.

Man just found out about Podrunner some crazy mixes of techno beats that are perfect for riding. I was warming up at the gym listening to the latest and had to keep myself in check as I was actually going to hard.

This is pretty cool what I found . Take a look see here at what's in my iTunes and check out my playcounts (although not totally accurate as I lost playcounts when I got a new computer last year, but have had iTunes since ver 1)

EDIT: You can click on the songs and it will automatically take you to the iTunes store!

~J

No comments: