Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just putting in the hours

8 days to go till the Big Game!! I'm gonna head up to my Brother's place Saturday night and then watch the game on Sunday. For once I'll actually be watching the game for the football rather than the commercials.

Snow is piling up here everyday, but today it was a little warmer. I hit the trainer for a few hours and then headed over to Dryer to do a little xc skiing. I really suck at the skiing part, but its fun and Lizzy loves to run around in the snow. She cracks me up as she will take off running and then come back towards me trying to get a little bite of the snow and instead just snowplows with her face, spraying the snow all over her head. It's pretty funny if you see it happen in person.

Right now I'm cooked.

Tomorrow looks like we are gonna pull out the bikes and hit Dryer for some fun in the snow and then switch over to the skis after a few hours. Should be a good time!

~J

No comments: