Sunday, January 21, 2007

Weekend Wrap

Finished up a decent weekend of training. Temps have dropped quite a bit lately and the snow is piling up. With that I was finally able to bust out the xc skiis for once. Never even took them out last year as it was too warm. Put in a few hours over at Dryer, it was quite peaceful and nice. Looks like there is a ton of damage there from the ice storm. I was bushwacking quite a bit as lots of frozen branches and trees are down. Sometimes it was quite crazy to get through a tough section of singletrack with the branches down and everything buried under the snow. It was definitely worth it though. Right afterwards I put a little over an hour on the trainer. My legs today are quite sore from the skiing. I packed in a few more hours on the trainer today.

Next week I'm throwing the skinnies on the paragon and gonna hit hit some of the rail-trails around here.

Looks like its time to go, the Bears game is on!! GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!

~J

No comments: