Saturday, January 06, 2007

Macworld (not about biking :)

Alright; I'm a mac fanboy. I love my ibook, my ipods, itunes, basically everything apple. While I work on a dell all day long, windoze just doesn't cut it. It's just over complicated and ugly. But enough bashing, what I'm excited about is Macworld. Every January Apple has a nice little speech and releases a new cool product (think iPod, iMac, Intel chips, etc).

My hope is that they release the "iPhone", though it won't be called that as its trademarked by samsung. But to have a kick ass phone that syncs easy with the mac and has an iPod built in!! That would be the cat's ass!! I'm sure if it is released it will be as easy to use and as nice as the iPod.

Please, please release it. It's gonna be a little while before I can get a macbook pro, so I need a new toy!

Weather meanwhile is still kick ass around these parts and we should be looking to put in a good ride tomorrow...

~J

No comments: