Tuesday, January 09, 2007

iPhone is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apple iPhone is available via Cingular in June. See ya later Verizon

Gears of War is releasing new maps!  Haven’t played too much online as I usually get my ass handed to me, but looks like I’m ready to throw my hat back in the ring.  Plus this stuff is FREE, if anyone has xbox live you know that doesn’t happen very often if ever.  Plus they are fixing glitches so cheaters can’t prosper.
 
White stuff; what is that?  Wouldn’t you know it, it actually got cold enough last night for a snowflake or two to appear.  Didn’t get any accumulation at all, but I think I heard the rumblings of a few thousand snowmobiles starting up only to realize its 40 or so and sunny out this morning….
 
Bears vs Seahawks!!  Hopefully we’ll see a repeat of earlier this season where the bears thumped em! I’ll most likely miss the entire game as I’m a good boy and will be out training.  Maybe I can catch some updates via the cellphone!  At least maybe watch the recap via iTunes

I'm so friggin excited about the iPhone. June is a long ways off better start hording those pennies as they dont seem cheap (499 and 599)

~J

No comments: