Monday, August 15, 2005

Pictures of my bikes are finally up

Finally got my bikes cleaned up and got some pictures uploaded of them.
Check them out here

My beloved Chicago Bears lost their quarterback again last night. Rex Grossman broke his ankle in a pre-season game. Only has played 3 freaking games for the team as he tore up his knee last year. He was supposed to be the saviour of the Bears. They were finally going to have a good quarterback...oh well. Hopefully they sign Cedric Benson and establish a good running game.

I picked up a new album off iTunes by Kings of Leon "Aka Shake Heartbreak", I thought the new Coldplay was good, but this album kicks some ass. It's great to listen to on my shuffle when I'm out training.

Some of the logos are missing on a few of my pages but as soon as I transfer everything over from my other site I'll fix that.

No comments: