Monday, August 15, 2005

Site Finally Updated!!

I finally got around to updating the site. Been some time but my computer went down. So my payments on the old one were finished, so what does one do? Yup, start making payments on a new one. I got myself and iBook, rummaged up my old college id, picked out whom looked the easiest to convince and got my discount plus a free iPod mini. Hell ya, even got asked by a cute college chick if I was a senior or not. Ummm, yahh. One of those super seniors. Pretty funny sitting there fibbing thru my teeth but I'll take my free mini any day.

I got some cool pics from the farmall race also. Check em out Thanks to photoradius

Gritting my teeth!! Feel the pain
/Users/sprocketjockey/Sites/images/farmall-hill-535


FOCUSED!!
/Users/sprocketjockey/Sites/images/farmall-hill-613



Look how ripped my legs are :) !

/Users/sprocketjockey/Sites/images/farmall-hill-615

No comments: