Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Back to the Grindstone

Well, I'm back here at work for a full week. It has been a busy month or so, I'm still scared of unpacking the bags as I might go away again. Since the Last week in July I was away from home for a total of 19 days!! Being away that much must be like what pro's do. I know that it caused a little stress between me and the gf, but at least we went away to Vermont together. I'm still not sure if the dog recognizes me anymore.

While I was at Snow we went to the Cabana party, pretty boring as the naked crit was a dud. Not nearly as fun as the first year when I was there and participated. I had a picture of me stark naked and showing a little too much, I hid it in my van...then traded it in. I'm sure some mechanics had a few laughs on me. Anyways at the Cabana party was "Backpack Dude". I was wondering, what do these guys that are always wearing packs have in them? He had a apprentice with him, although he must have been very new to being a 'backpack dude' as he only had a camelback on!? Couldn't figure that one out

On other random things my Chicago Bears finally pulled their collective heads out of there asses and signed Cedric Benson, and put Kyle Orton in the number one spot, whew a big sigh of relief. Look out this year as they are gonna be suprising.

On the subject of Football, if you are online and play madden 06 and think you have some skills, try to line up against my brother. He'll kill ya. I'm willing to bet the farm on it. I gave up the game a long time ago, but he has put as much into whupping ass in madden as I have in cycling. Email him if you want to set up an online game. BTW, I gave the game up after I gave him a 60+ point beatdown and refused to play again. I think secretly he is always trying to get better just to beat me, but like Lance I went out on top.

No comments: